The Riverwest Secret Garden Tour is Sunday, July 7, 2019, noon - 4pm, rain or shine.
Ticket prices are $5 each.
Ticket proceeds cover expenses with remaining funds going to select Riverwest community projects.
You can buy tickets on the day of the Tour, at the Riverwest Gardeners Market located on the corner of Bremen and Locust.
You will receive a walking map of the homes on the Riverwest Secret Garden Tour from the registration table at the Gardeners Market.
You may want to bring a:
- Pair of comfy walking shoes
- Camera for capturing the day's beauty
- Notebook to jot down design ideas and plant names that are of interest to you
- Water bottle and a snack of your own, even though many of our garden hosts may suprise you with a treat
- Couple of large baggies, as some host gardeners may offer you seeds and cuttings from their gardens
We love and welcome children, as long as you are conciously helping them be kind to the plants and properties they are visitng.
Dogs and other pets, however, we kindly ask that you leave at home.
If you have time, the Riverwest neighborhood offers retail and food establishments for your enjoyment.
If you plan to visit all the gardens on the Secret Garden Tour, you should plan about 5-10 minutes per garden.
Ultimately, you will decide which and how many of our Riverwest Secret Gardens you will see, so regulate your time accordingly.
Care to volunteer and/or do you have other questions? Give OJ a call at 414-562-9025, or drop him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.